عنوان مقاله [English]
Background and Objective: Evaluation is an evolutionary skills and is an important part of the evaluation
process that performance in connection with the standards , and analysis , in addition to Fred gives the opportunity
to his ideas for its performance in the field. The aim of this study was to determine the clinical competency selfassessment
interns Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences was conducted conducted in 2015-2016 years.
Methods and Materials: In this descriptive study 67 person Graduates from the University of Medical Sciences
mazandaran based on an evaluation form 65 case with six - point Likert scale rating evaluate in 10 medical public
capability. with the mean ratings were given to the total cases related to each of their capabilities,their marks
deteimined in any competence.
Results: The medical interns of this university had an average rating of over 4.94 in all qualifications. The
highest rating average medical aging (X = 5/38, SD= 0/67) and the lowest rating average skills procedural
average (X = 2/48, SD = 2/14).
Conclusion: According to the results mean rating of 8 capability is more 5. Self evaluation as one of the ways
to receive feedback from learners can be useful reflection in the field of medical programe success in public
capability programmer in terms of the design and implementation
1.Seif A. Methods of measurement and evaluation in education.Third edition.Tehran:Doran publishment;2009.
2. Shumway JM, Harden RM; Association for Medical Europe. AMEE Guid No. 25:the assessment of Learning outcomes for the competenceand reflectire physician.Med. Teach. 2003; 25(6): 56 q-84.
3.Asghari N,Hosseini S,Abedini S,Razmara A,Naderi N. A comparison of faculty self-assessments of their students. Hormozgan Medical Journal.2011;3(14):246-253.
4.Razavi M,Dabiran S,Panahkhahi M,Asefi S,Zaker GH. The results of self-evaluation of medical trainees before and after training basic surgical skills station training methods in clinical skills training center in Tehran University of Medical Sciences during 1383-1387. Journal of the Faculty of Health and Medical Research Institute.2011;2(8):15-26.
5. Abbott SD, Carswell R, McGuire M, Best M. Self-evaluation and its relationship to clinical evaluation. Journal of Nursing Education 1988; 27: 219-223.
6. Henderson A, Beattie H, Boyde M, Storrie K, Lloyd B. An evaluation of the first year of a collaborative tertiary-industry curriculum as measured by students' perception of their clinical learning environment.Nurse Educ Pract 2006 Jul; 6(4): 207-13.
7.Delaram M,Totonchi M. Compare Self-Assessment and Teacher Training Pregnancy midwifery students of Shahrekord University of Medical Sciences. Iranian Journal of Medical Education.2010;9(3):231-238
8.Sabeti F,Akbari Nassaji N,Haghighizade MH. Senior nursing students in their pursuit of self-evaluation of clinical skills Nursing - Surgical Medical Sciences, Ahvaz Jundishapur in 88 years.Iranian Journal of Medical Education.2012;11(5):506-515.
9. Bass EB, Fortin AH 4th, Morrison G, Wills S, Mumford LM, Goroll AH. National survey of clerkship directors in internal medicine on the competencies that should be addressed in the medicine core clerkship. Am J Med 1997 Jun; 102(6): 564-71.
10.Car SJ,Assessing clinical competency in medical senior house officers:how and why should we do?Postgrad Med J 2004;80(940):63-66.
11.Piercey C,Assessing clinical competencies.4th Annual Teaching Feb2,2004.
12. Hanley E, Higgins A. Assessment of clinical practice in intensive care: a review of the literature. Intensive Crit Care Nurs 2005; 21:268-75.
13.Dashti SH,Pedramfar P,Amini M,Sagheb MM. A self-assessment of Residents in Neurology Department of Shiraz Medical School. Journal of Medicine Eduction.2009;13(1,2):45-50.
14. Das M, Townsend A , Hasan MY. The views of senior Students and young doctors of their training in a skills laboratory. Medical Education 1998: 32(2):143-149.
15. Dent JA, Harden RM. A practical Guide for Medical Teachers. Harcourt publishers limited 2001:86-97.
16. Nielsen DG, Moercke AM, wickmann- Hansen Gitte, Eika Berit. Skills training in Laboratory and clerkship: connections, similarities, and differences. Medical education. 2003, 8(12).
17.Jalili Z,Nohi E,Nakhaie N. Assess the clinical skills of medical interns - Step in Development of Medical Education. Journal of Medical Education Development Center.2006;2(2):80-87.
18.Moattari M,Fallahzade MH. Final year medical student self-assessment of their ability in public authority, Shiraz University of Medical Sciences. Journal of Medical Education.2008;7(2):371-377.
19.Jahan F,Sadaf S,Bhanji S,Naeem N,Quresh R. Clinical Skills Assessment: Comparison of Student and Examiner Assessment in an Objective Structured Clinical Examination. Education for Health.2011;2(24).
20.Bahreini M,Moattari M,Kaveh MH,Ahmadi F. Self-evaluation of the clinical competence of nurses in a teaching hospital, Shiraz University of Medical Sciences. University of Medical Sciences Quarterly.2011;1(8).
21.DiIorio CK. Measurement in health behavior: methods for research and evaluation. the United States of America: Jossey-Bass A Wiley Imprint; 2005.