1. McAdam R, McClelland J. Sources of new product ideas and creativity practices in the UK textile industry. Technovation. 2002;22(2):113-21.
2. Control PDSPa. Law for the Fifth Development Plan of the Islamic Republic of Iran. Tehran2010. [Persian]
3. Council ED. Iran's 20-year vision plan. Tehran2003. [Persian]
4. Revolution SCotC. Country Comprehensive Map. Tehran2010. [Persian]
5. Yazdani S. Reform in general medical degree curriculum. Tehran: 137; 2008. [Persian]
6. Jamshidi H. Medical education in the twenty first century. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2001;2(11):25-30. [Persian]
7. Nekuzad N, asl AN, Azizi M. Investigation of Accountable Medical Education in Iran. Bi-quarterly Journal of Educational Studies (NAMA). 2013(1):50-9. [Persian]
8. Boelena C, Pearsonb D, Kaufmanc A, Rourked J, Woollarde R, Marshf DC, et al. Producing a socially accountable medical school: AMEE Guide No. 109. MEDICAL TEACHER. 2016;38(11):1078–91.
9. Education EVCMoHaM. Evolution and Innovations Packages in Medical Education. Tehran2014. [Persian]
10. Heinonen J, Poikkijoki S. An entrepreneurial directed approach to entrepreneurship education:mission impossible? . Journa of Management Development 2006;25(1):80-94.
11. J.Grant M, Bootht A. Atypology of reviews:an analysis of 14 review types and associated methodologies. Health Information and Libraries Journal. 2009;26:91-108.
12. Scott JC. The mission of the university: medieval to postmodern transformation. The Journal of Higher education. 2006;77(1):1-39.
13. Guerrero M, Urbano D, Fayolle A, Klofsten M, Mian S. Entrepreneurial universities: emerging models in the new social and economic landscape Small Business Economics. 2016;47(3): 551–63.
14. Rieckmann M. Future-Oriented Higher Education: Which Key Competencies Should Be Fostered Through University Teaching and Learning? Futures. 2012;44(2):127-35.
15. Ahmady S, Ashoorian V. Competency-based Education Turning point of new era in medical education. Tehran: Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences; 2014. 71 p. [Persian]
16. Yazdani S, Hosseini F, Akbari M. Educational Quality Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences2012. [Persian]
17. Fisher M, King J, Tague G. Development of a self-directed learning readiness scale for nursing education. Nurse Education Today. 2001;21:516-25.
18. Yousefy A, Gordanshekan M. The Relationship between Self-directed Learning and School Motivation in Medical Students of Isfahan University of Medical Sciences Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2014;14(12):1073-66. [Persian]
19. Strasser R, Lanphear J. The Northern Ontario School of Medicine: responding to the needs of the people and communities of Northern Ontario. Educ Health. 2008;21(3):212.
20. Kristina T, Majoor G, Vleuten Cvd. Defining generic objectives for community-based education in undergraduate medical programmes. Med Educ. 2004;38(5): 510-21.
21. Arabshahi SKS, Monajemi A, Kuhpayehzadeh J, Gholami T, Khajavi M. Evaluation of clinical reasoning of interns and residents of Iran University of Medical Sciences, 2013 .Razi Journal of Medical Sciences 2015;22(132). [Persian]
22. Karimian Z, Kojouri J, Sagheb MM. A Review of Evidenced-based Medical Education at Universities in and outside Iran. Interdisciplinary Journal of Virtual Learning in Medical Sciences. 2014;6(1):75-64. [Persian]
23. Hamdy H. Impact of Evidence Based Medicine on Medical Education, Practice and Research. Kuwait Medical Journal. 2003;33(3):174-7.
24. Iran Mohameo. Faculty member’s promotion bylaw of Medical Sciences institutions and universities. Tehran2012.
25. Karimi M. Responsive Medical Education. The Journal system of Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences. 2012;8(1):76-4. [Persian]
26. Dehghani MR, Azizi F, Haghdoust AA, Nakhaei N, Khazaeli P, Rozanezhad A. Analyzing the Responsible Medical Education Situation and Innovative Views of Clinical Faculty Members of Kerman Medical Faculty in Improving Status Based on Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats (SWOT Model). Developmental steps in medical education. 2013 10(4):294-85. [Persian]
27. Boelen C, Woollard B. Social accountability and accreditation: a new frontier for educational institutions. Med Educ. 2009;43(9):887-94.
28. Aslam F, Shakir M, Qayyum M. Why medical students are crucial to the future of research in South Asia. PLoS Med. 2005;2(11):322.
29. Iran Rank 17th in the world for number of documents for all science in Scopus: Scimago Journal & Country Rank; 2017 [Available from: https://www.scimagojr.com
30. Abbaspour A. Qualitative research about public universities accountability strategies viewpoint of higher education experts Quarterly Research on Educational Leadership and Management 2015;3:1-27. [Persian]
31. Abbasi B, Gholipour A, Delaware A, Jafari P. A Qualitative Research on the Effect of Commercialization Approach on Traditional University Values. Science and Technology Policy. 2009;2(2):76-63. [Persian]
32. Hosseini SA. The necessity of creating third-generation universities in the country: Young Journalists Club; 2018 [Available from: https://www.yjc.ir/fa/news/6547765
33. Subedi SB. Emerging trends of research on transfer of learning International Education J. 2004;5(4):599-1.
34. Malone K, Supri S. A critical time for medical education: the perils of competence-based reform of the curriculum. Adv Health Sci Educ Theory Pract. 2012;17(2):241–6.
35. (CIOMS) CfIOoMS. International Ethical Guidelines for Epidemiological Studies Geneva, Switzerland: Council for International Organizations of Medical Sciences; 2009 [Available from: http://www.cioms.ch