1. Salehiomran I, Ebrahimi Gh, Hossein Zadeh M. The study of the factors and motives for the emergence and expansion of universities and non-governmental higher education nonprofit institutions in Iran. Social Studies in Iran. 2011; 4(3): 54-70. [Persian]
2. Entezari Y. The emergence of entrepreneurial universities and the development of the interaction of science and industry. Journal of Science and Technology. 2004 ; 8(8): 67-81. [Persian]
3. Behzadi N, Razavi M, Hosseini R. Designing Conceptual Model of Entrepreneurial University with Organizational Entrepreneurship Approach. Entrepreneurship Development .2014; 7(4): 697-713. [Persian]
4. Samad Aghaei J. Entrepreneur organizations. 1nd ed. Tehran: Public Administration Training Center, 1999. [Persian]
5. Taghipour A, Hasanmoradi N. The proper pattern of creating an entrepreneurial university. Economic and Management Research.2006; 18(2): 31-40. [Persian]
6. Qanaati S, Kerdnaeech A, Yazdani H. The Study of the Status of Entrepreneurial Organizational Culture in Tehran University. Entrepreneurship Development.2010; 3(10): 115-133. [Persian]
7. Barati A, Turani S, Zahiri M. Designing the structure of entrepreneurship centers at the medical universities of the country. Health Management. 2006; 9(23): 41-50. [Persian]
8. Zahiri M, Turani S. A model for setting up entrepreneurship centers at medical universities. Research and Planning in Higher Education.2008; 14(1) :1-18. [Persian]
9. Arasteh H. Entrepreneurship and Higher Education Principles and Barriers. Rahyaft. 2003; 29(13): 4-14. [Persian]
10. Pourabbasi A, Haghdoost A, Fasihi Harandi M, Dehghani M, Halavati I, Akbari H, et al. Monitoring and Evaluation of Packages for Reform and Innovation in Medical Education; Methodology and preliminary results. Teb & Tazkiye.2018;27(1): 1-8. [Persian]
11. Pourabbasi A, Haghdoost A, Akbari H, Kheiry Z, Dehnavieh R, Noorihekmat S, et al. Packages for reform and innovation in medical education in Islamic Republic of Iran; a conceptual framework. Teb & Tazkiye.2017; 26(1): 45-50. [Persian]
12. Education deputy of health and medical education, Evolution and Innovations Packages in Medical Education. Available from: http://www.Dme.behdasht.gov.ir last accessed December 5, 2018
13. Kheiry Z, Akbari H, Naghvai Alhosseini S, pourabbasi A. Using Media in Implementation of packages for reform and innovation in medical education; Practical experience. Teb & Tazkiye. 2017; 26(1): 51-58. [Persian]
14. Kerdnaeech A, Moghimi M, Yazdani H. Investigating the Relationship between the Elements of Organizational Structure and Culture Entrepreneurship at Tehran University. Governmental Management. 2009; 1(3): 119-134. [Persian]
15. Mansourian F, Fateh rad M. Entrepreneurial University's macroeconomic analysis in the framework of the three-branch model and Studying the success factors of this university. Rahyaft. 2013; 23(54): 35-44. [Persian]
16. Sharifzadeh F, Razavi M, Zahedi Sh, Najari R. Designing and explaining the model of effective factors on academic entrepreneurship. Entrepreneurship Development. 2009; 2(6): 11-38. [Persian]
17. Alvani M, Kohan hoosh nejad R, Safari S, Khodamoradi S. Identify and Prioritize Organizational Factors affecting Implementation of Corporate Entrepreneurship Dimensions with explain role of institutionalizing entrepreneurship. Management Studies, Improvement and Transformation. 2013; 23(70): 1-24. [Persian]
18. Noruzi Kh, Bagheri M, Mohammadi H. Extracting Dimensions and Networking Structural Components of the University of Entrepreneurs An Interdisciplinary Approach. Management in Islamic University.2014 ; 3(2): 155-172. [Persian]
19. Moghaddasi J, Keykavusi arani M, Keykavusi arani L. Factors Affecting the Entrepreneurship of Medical Universities in Iran's Higher Education System. Health Management. 2015 ; 6(4): 49-59. [Persian]
20. Gibb A. The Entrepreneurial Concept: 20 Key Questions. The Entrepreneurial University: From Concept to Action (eds P. Coyle, A. Gibb, G. Haskins). London: NCEE and UUK. 2013; 10-17.
21. Hosseini Lorgani M, Mirarab R, Rezaei S. Entrepreneurship Education in a New millennium, Infrastructure for Graduates of Higher Education. Research and Planning Section in Higher. 2008 ; 14(4):119-137. [Persian]
22. Gibb A. Exploring the Synergistic Potential in Entrepreneurial University Development. Towards the Building of a Strategic Framework. Innovation & Entrepreneurship.2012; 3(1): 1-21.
23. Glenna LL, Lacy WB, Welsh R , Biscotti D. University administrators agricultural biotechnology and academic capitalism defining the public good to promote university–industry relationships. Sociological Quarterly .2007; 48(1): 141–163.