1) Beal, Hoijier H, An Introduction to Anthropology, 5th edition, Macmillan publishing Co, Inc. New York, 1997.
2) Farokhnia R, Kazazi A, Assessing puberty process in girls through anthropological view in Arak; J. of anthropological letter, 2004;5: 99-120. [in Persian].
3) Smith E, Nolen-Hocksema S, Fredrickson B, Loftus R, Atkinson & Hilliard’s Introduction to Psychology, 14th edition, Thomson: Wadsworth; 2003.
4) Caldas S, Broaddus E, & Winch P, measuring conflict management, emotional self-efficacy, and problem solving confidence in an evaluation of outdoor programs for inner-city youth in Baltimore, Maryland. Evaluation and program planning, 2016; 57: 64-71
5) Berk L, Development through Lifespan, Pearson;2013. [in Persian].
6) El-Shahat KH, Khaled N, El-Far F. Influence of growth hormone on growth and onset of puberty of Rahman ewe lamb. Asian Pacific Journal of Reproduction. 2014;3(3): 224-30.
7) Najafi M, Javaher-al-Kalam fi Sharh sharaye al-Islam, Lebanon: Beirut,1991; 9th chapter, p.236. [in Arabic].
8) Kouhstani H, Rouzbahani N, Baghcheghi N, Puberty experiences in male adolescents: A Qualitative Study, J. of Nursery faculty of Iran university of medical science, 2009;22(57): 53-65. [in Persian].
9) Anousheh M, Niknami S, Tawakoni R, Faghihzade S, Assessing Education in Adolescence: A Qualitative Study, J. of Idea& Behavior, 2003; 9(2): 64-70. [in Persian].
10) Mohammadjani S, Yarmohamadian M, Kajbaf M, Qaltash A, Curriculum Pattern for sexual discipline in Adolescence according to Holy Quran, J. of Educational management, 2016; 7(3): 19-44. [in Persian].
11) Moosavibojnourdi M, Puberty, J. of Matin, 1999; 2(18): 81-98. [in Persian].
12) Farhoudinia H, Kavoosi P, Assessing relation between cerebral development Importance and child and adolescent responsibilities, in Islamic resources and Iranian- Islamic pattern, J. of family study in Islam,2017; 5(9): 113-136. [in Persian].
13) The Holy Qur’an, Nesa, Verse 6. Tehran: Mash’ar;2011.
14) Mousavibojnordi M, Assessing Childhood concept in Islamic notion and Iran’s regulation to gain related rights, J. of Matin, 2003;21(5): 27-61. [in Persian].
15) Madan Y, Rafiei B, Sexual discipline in Islam, J. of Islamic discipline 2004; 8: 183-218. [in Persian].
16) Hasani Z, Asgari S, Families impact on sexual discipline in children and adolescent, J. of School Counselling, 2010;21: 16-20. [in Persian].
17) Meghdadi M, Javadpour M, Children sexual abuse prevention in Islam, J. of Bio, Ethics, 2016; 7(23): 62-92. [in Persian].
18) Bahadoran P, Arizi H, The impact of education program in female adolescent’s attitude toward menstruation, J. of Education in medical science, 2006; 6(2): 27-35. [in Persian].
19) Babaei N, Assessing self- confidence developing methods, J. of school counselling, 2006;4: 8-17. [in Persian].
20) Farhadian R, Operational methods in self-confidence development, J. of Peyvand,1997;220:15-19. [in Persian].
21) Maktabi G, Maintaining self confidence in children and adolescents, J. of Peyvand,1993; 172: 16-23. [in Persian].
22) Al-Kulayni T. Al-Kafi. Iran, Qom: Dar al-Hadith;2008; 2nd chapter, p.5556. [in Arabic].
23) Zanguyi A, maintaining responsibility taking in adolescents based on Islamic discipline, (Dissertation). Tarbiat Moddares university;1991. [in Persian].
24) Nabavi S, Methods of teaching responsibility taking in adolescents, J. of educational science, 2013; 402-403: 84-87. [in Persian].
25) Mohammadireyshahri M, Awareness and responsibility, Iran, Qom: Hodheh advertisement office 2018. [in Persian].
26) The Holy Qur’an, Al-Mumenoon, Verse 115. Tehran: Mash’ar;2011. P.349
27) Ata Pourabbasi, Jalal Farzami, Mahbubeh sadat Ebrahimnegad Shirvani. Health and disease definition according to telos of life from the perspective of religious teachings: a basis for interventions in educational medicine. Journal of Research on Religion & Health. 2016, 2 (2): 54- 58 [in Persian].
28) Nooralizademianji M, Islamic model of sexual behavior correction based on prevention and treatment, J. of Islam and Psychology, 2009; 5(3): 107-142. [in Persian].
29) Raghebesfahani H, Al- mofradat fi qarib al- Quran, Syria: Dameshq;1991. (Full Text in Arabic).
30) Shahbaz S, Masoudian M, Privacy through holy Quran, J. of interdisciplinary research in holy Quran,2012; 3(2); 100-108. [in Persian].
31) Atashpour H, Adolescents and peer pressure, J. of discipline, 1997, 58062. [in Persian].
32) Javadi Amoli A. Mafatih-al-hayat. Iran, Qom: Asra; 2012. [in Persian].
33) Pourabbasi A, Ebrahimi Qavam S, Ebrahimnegad Shirvani M. Eliciting physical-behavioral strategies for adolescents’ management of their sexual drive/behavior from Islamic resources (the Quran and Hadith) and experimental studies. J Res Relig Health,2018;4(1):93-103. [in Persian].
34) Salimi G, Keshavarzi F, Heidari E, Relation between psychological empowerment and maturity in PhD. Students in Shiraz university, J. of educational management,2014;5(3): 1-22. [in Persian].
35) Osare A, Nasri S, Assessing parents and students’ educational needs in different Iranian subculture, J. of educational innovation,2005; 14: 64- 105. [in Persian].
36) Moghadam a, Education in virtual space: interdisciplinary window to create science, J. of Interdisciplinary study in liberal art, 2013;5(4); 135-159. [in Persian].
37) Amidimazaheri M, Sabetghadam M, Mother’s point of view in female adolescent sexual behavior, J. of Behavioral Science,2005;3(1): 55-60. [in Persian].
38) Nourisistani M, Marghaeikhoyi E, Impact of peer-based education method on female adolescent’s physical function through their puberty, J. of Arak university of medical science, 2008; m12(4): 129-135. [in Persian].
39) Abdollahi F, Shabankhani B, Khani S, Assessing female adolescent’s educational need in Mazandaran province, Iran, J. of Mazandaran medical science,2003;14(43):56-64. [in Persian].
40) Zabihi H, The study of educational effects on knowledge and practice of health puberty among female students in Babol, J. of Babol university of medical science,1378;1-9. [in Persian].
41) Kashefi F, Nasirizaringhobaei D, Bavandi H, Aliakbari R, Akaberi A, Sharghi A, Awareness and behavior in high school female students about menstruation hygiene in Bojnourd province, Iran, J. of Khorasan university of medical science,2013;5(5):989-996. [in Persian].
42) Neisi N, Ashrafi A, Hoseynirad M, Dirkondmoghaddam A, pournajaf A, Assessing awareness, attitude and function toward puberty health in 3rd grade female students in guidance school in Ilam province, Iran, J. of Ilam university of medical science,2013; 24(1): 25-28. [in Persian].
43) Ahmadi B, Puberty health needs in girls, published in national congress of health and prevention science,1379. [in Persian].
44) Baharishargh R, Shokravifarkhonde A, Anoushe M, Goudarzi A, Assessing awareness of blind girls about puberty health, J. of martial science and protection,2016;3(4): 2263, [in Persian].
45) Eslamimehr F, Ramezankhani A, Khodakarim S, Rakhshani F, Assessing puberty hygienic behavior and related factors in female adolescents in Khamir city, Iran, J. of Shahidbeheshti university of medical science,2016;4(2): 11-18. [in Persian].
46) Kalantari S, Ghana S, Sanagu A, Mahastilooybari L, Puberty and sexual education to girls: mom’s experience in Gorgan province, Iran. J. of health development management,2013;2(3): 74-90. [in Persian].