1) Alamri, M. S., & Al-Duhaim, T. I. (2017). Employees Perception of Training and Its Relationship with Organizational Commitment among the Employees Working at Saudi Industrial Development Fund. International Journal of Business Administration, 8(2), 25.
2) Do Paço, A., Ferreira, J. M., Raposo, M., Rodrigues, R. G., & Dinis, A. (2015). Entrepreneurial intentions: is education enough?. International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, 11 (1), 57-75.
3) Salas, E., & Cannon‐Bowers, J. A. (2017). Design training systematically. The Blackwell handbook of principles of organizational behaviour, 43-62.
4) Mathew, G. A., & Zacharias, S. D. (2017). A Conceptual Overview on Relationship between Employee Attitude towards Training and Organizational Commitment. In Proceedings of International HR Conference (Vol. 3, No. 1).
5) Goyal, S., & Chhabra, N(2016). Benefits of employee training for developing economy. PARIPEX-Indian Journal of Research, 4(10).
6) Aziz, S. F. A., Silong, A. D., Ahmad, K., Selamat, M. N., Roslan, M. R. H., & Manan, M. R. A. (2016). Developing organizational training impact scale for workplace training: Testing the Malaysian sample to determine the impact of training on organizational effectiveness. International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 6(6S), 142-148.
7) Izvercian, M., Radu, A., Ivascu, L., & Ardelean, B. O. (2014). The impact of human resources and total quality management on the enterprise. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 124, 27-33.
8) Rabbanikhah, F., Jaghagh, A. M., Gholizadeh, R. M., Sabouri, S., & Alirezaei, S. (2016). Analyzing effective factors in efficiency of organizational trainings (A Case Study: Employees of Ministry of Health and Medical Education). International Journal of Humanities and Cultural Studies (IJHCS)ISSN 2356-5926, 2136-2154.
9) Wehrmeyer, W., & Chenoweth, J. (2006). The role and effectiveness of continuing education training courses offered by higher education institutions in furthering the implementation of sustainable development. International Journal of Sustainability in Higher Education, 7(2), 129-141.
10) Noe, R. A. (2010). Employee training and development. McGraw-Hill/Irwin.
11) Aragón, M. I. B., Jiménez, D. J., & Valle, R. S. (2014). Training and performance: The mediating role of organizational learning. BRQ Business Research Quarterly, 17(3), 161-173.
12) Alshraideh, A. T. R., Masa’deh, R. E., Al-Lozi, M., & Alshurideh, M. T. (2017). The Impact of Training Strategy on Organizational Loyalty via the Mediating Variables of Organizational Satisfaction and Organizational Performance: An Empirical Study on Jordanian Agricultural Credit Corporation Staff. Journal of Social Sciences (COES&RJ-JSS), 6(2), 383-394.
13) Yawson, R. M. (2012). Systems Theory and Thinking as a Foundational Theory in Human Resource Development—A Myth or Reality? Human Resource Development Review, 1534484312461634.
14) Sitzmann, T., & Weinhardt, J. M. (2018). Training engagement theory: A multilevel perspective on the effectiveness of work-related training. Journal of Management, 44(2), 732-756.
15) Colquitt, J. A., LePine, J. A., & Noe, R. A. (2000). Toward an integrative theory of training motivation: a meta-analytic path analysis of 20 years of research. Journal of applied psychology, 85(5), 678.
16) Petersen, Lainie. (2018). The Effects of Lack of Employee Training. Small Business Chron.com. Retrieved from http://smallbusiness.chron.com/effects-lack-employee-training-42687.html
17) Poulston, J. (2008). Hospitality workplace problems and poor training: a close relationship. International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management, 20(4), 412-427.
18) Pourkarimi, J. (2016). Presenting a Public Education Model for Iranian Red Crescent Society: A Comprehensive and Systemic Approach. Journal of Rescue and Relief, 7(4), 1-11.
Jamalladini,H.(2017).Developing the strategies of educational management in iranian red crescent, Journal of traning and development of human resource,4(14).97-114.
20) Sheal, P. R. (1989). How to develop and present staff training courses. Nichols Pub Co.
Studying the effective factors on transfer of training through in-service training of university of tehrans non-faculty staff: based on holtons model. Journal of traning and development of human resource
22) Mehri,D., Gholami,M., Moradi,SH.(2015).
Quality evaluation of in-service traning based on quality of service approach in Shahid Beheshti University of science and technology, Journal of traning and development of human resource
.2 (5), 127-144.
23) Sanjeevkumar, V., & Yanan, H. (2011). A study on training factors and its impact on training effectiveness in Kedah State Development Corporation, Kedah, Malaysia. International Journal of Human Resource Studies, 1(2), 136.
24) Schenck, A. (2015). Building a model of employee training through holistic analysis of biological, psychological, and sociocultural factors. International Journal of Adult Vocational Education and Technology (IJAVET), 6(3), 1-15.
25) Punia, B. K., & Kant, S. (2013). A Review of Factors Affecting Training Effectiveness vis-à-vis Managerial Implications and Future Research Directions. International Journal of Advanced Research in Management and Social Sciences, 2(1), 151-164.
26) Koikai, P. K. (2014). Motivational factors influencing employee retention in multi purposes training institutions: a survey of selected institutions in Kenya(Doctoral dissertation, University of Nairobi).
27) Sung, S. Y., & Choi, J. N. (2014). Do organizations spend wisely on employees? Effects of training and development investments on learning and innovation in organizations. Journal of organizational behavior, 35(3), 393-412.
28) Gómez, P. J., Lorente, J. J. C., & Cabrera, R. V. (2004). Training practices and organisational learning capability. Journal of European Industrial Training, 28, 234–256.
29) Glaveli, N., & Karassavidou, E. (2011). Exploring a possible route through which training affects organizational performance: The case of a Greek bank. International Journal of Human Resource Management, 22, 2892–2923.
30) Huerta, M. E., Audet, X. L., & Peregort, O. P. (2006). In-company training in Catalonia: Organizational structure, funding, evaluation and economic impact. International Journal of Training & Development, 10, 140–163.
31) Beugelsdijk, S. (2008). Strategic human resource practices and product innovation. Organization Studies, 29, 821–847.
32) Chen, C. J., & Huang, J. W. (2009). Strategic human resource practices and innovation performance: The mediating role of knowledge management capacity. Journal of Business Research, 62, 104–114.
33) Byron, G., Ziedonis, D. M., McGrath, C., Frazier, J. A., & Fulwiler, C. (2015). Implementation of mindfulness training for mental health staff: Organizational context and stakeholder perspectives. Mindfulness, 6(4), 861-872.
34) Al-Khathami, A. D. (2012). Evaluation of Saudi family medicine training program: The application of CIPP evaluation format. Medical teacher, 34(sup1), S81-S89.
35) Kontoghiorghes, C.(2014) A Systemic Perspective of Training Transfer. In Transfer of Learning in Organizations (pp. 65-79). Springer International Publishing.
36) Hauch, V., Sporer, S. L., Michael, S. W., & Meissner, C. A. (2016). Does training improve the detection of deception? A meta-analysis. Communication Research, 43(3), 283-343.
37) Homklin, T., Takahashi, Y., & Techakanont, K. (2014). The influence of social and organizational support on transfer of training: evidence from T hailand. International Journal of Training and Development, 18(2), 116-131.
,R., Khakhali,A.(2018).Presenting a comprehensive model of educational management for improving the productivity of managers and employees of Bank Melli Iran printing and publishing company, Journal of traning and development of human resource.4(15).109-132.
(2017). Assesing the current situation of training courses and providing a qualitative model for improving the effectiveness of training sourses(case study: STATE TAX ORGANIZATION), Journal of traning and development of human resource.4(12
40) Bazargan,A.(2013). Introduction to qualitative and mixed methods research. Tehran: Tehran: DIDAR.