1. Bahadori-Monfared A, Keramati A-A, Moazzami-Sahzabi J, Mohamadi F, Farsar A-R. The impact of education on nutritional behavior change among clients of Sardar-Jangal health center in 2012. Community Health (Salāmat-i ijtimāī). 2015;1(1):62-8. [Persian]
2. Marzban A, Rezaei Z, Karkhane M, Marzban H, Eslami H. Surveying the knowledge, attitude and performance of lactating women of Yazd city about heavy metals transmitted from breast milk. HOZAN; a Scientific Journal of Environmental Sciences. 2017;2(2):1-10. [Persian]
3. Greene GW, Lofgren I, Paulin C, Greaney ML, Clark PG. Differences in psychosocial and behavioral variables by dietary screening tool risk category in older adults. Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. 2018;118(1):110-7.
4. Derakhshan Z, Mahvi AH, Faramarzian M, Dehghani M, Salari M, Fakhri Y, et al. Data on heavy metal concentration in common carp fish consumed in Shiraz, Iran. Data in brief. 2018;21:1890-4.
5. Shahbazi H, Baghianimoghadam MH, Khjeh Z, Esmaili A, Karimi M, Olyan Sh. Survey of health and nutritional behaviors among high school students. Iranian Journal of Health Education and Health Promotion. 2014;1(4):69-80. [Persian]
6. Porto-Arias JJ, Lorenzo T, Lamas A, Regal P, Cardelle-Cobas A, Cepeda A. Food patterns and nutritional assessment in Galician university students. Journal of physiology and biochemistry. 2018;74(1):119-26.
7. Marzban A, Barzegaran M, Delavari S, Marzban H, Rahmanian V. ATTITUDES AND BEHAVIORS OF PEOPLE IN BANDAR-ABBAS CITY ABOUT HERBAL MEDICINE CONSUMPTION IN DIABETES. Iranian Journal of Diabetes and Metabolism. 2018;17(6):300-6. [Persian]
8. Williams Jr RD, Housman JM, Woolsey CL, Sather TE. High-risk driving behaviors among 12th grade students: differences between alcohol-only and alcohol mixed with energy drink users. Substance use & misuse. 2018;53(1):137-42.
9. Green K, Smith A, Roberts K. Young people and lifelong participation in sport and physical activity: a sociological perspective on contemporary physical education programmes in England and Wales. Leisure Studies. 2005;24(1):27-43.
10. Christoph MJ, Loth KA, Eisenberg ME, Haynos AF, Larson N, Neumark-Sztainer D. Nutrition facts use in relation to eating behaviors and healthy and unhealthy weight control behaviors. Journal of nutrition education and behavior. 2018;50(3):267-74. e1.
11. Rezaee H, Servat FL, Marzban H, Sadeghizadeh yazdi J, Marzban A, Shirdeli M. The impact of education on knowledge, attitude and practice about Food Poisoning in students of Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences, Yazd. Iran. Tolooebehdasht. 2018;17(3):39-51. [Persian]
12. Ismaeel A, Weems S, Ellor JW, Crow J, Myers D, Dolan S, et al. Association Between Negative Emotional States and Unhealthy Nutritional Behaviors in Soldiers. Military Behavioral Health. 2018;6(1):66-74.
13. Eslami H, Marzban A, AkramiMohajeri F, Rezaei Z, Rafati Fard M. Students' knowledge and attitude of hygiene and food safety at Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences in Yazd, Iran. Journal of Community Health Research. 2015;4(3):159-67. [Persian]
14. Kashfi SM, Yazdankhah M, Heydarabadi AB, Jeihooni AK, Tabrizi R. The relationship between religious attitude and mental health in students of Shiraz University of Medical Sciences. Journal of Research on Religion & Health. 2016;1(3):33-40. [Persian]
15. Hosseyni Esfahani F, Jazayeri A, Mirmiran P, Mehrabi Y, Azizi F. Dietary patterns and their association with socio-demographic and lifestyle factors among Thehrani adults: Tehran Lipid and Glucose Study. Journal of School of Public Health & Institute of Public Health Research. 2008;6(1). [Persian]
16. Esmeli S, Falahi F, Noormohammadi GH. Presentation of Razavi dietary pattern on foundation of Resaleh Zahabieh of Imam Reza (AS). Journal of Islamic and Iranian Traditional Medicine. 2012;3(3):275-84. [Persian]
17. Farrokhmanesh M, Mokhtari Lakeh N, Asiri S, Kazem Nezhad Leyli E, Ghaemi A, Afzali S. A Comparative Effect of Child-to-Child and Health Educator to-Child Teaching Approaches on Nutritional Status in Elementary School Students. Journal of Holistic Nursing And Midwifery. 2018;28(2):101-8. [Persian]
18. Asgari P, Safarzadeh S. The relationship of religious attitude, psychological well-being and depression with academic performance in University Students. Journal of Knowledge & Research in Applied Psychology. 2013;1(14):91-9. [Persian]
19. Pournikdast S, Taghizadeh M, AliakbariDehkordi M, Omidian M, Hour FM. The comparison of Social, Emotional, Educational and Addiction Tendency in teens with up down religious attitude. Research on Addiction. 2015;8(32):75-86. [Persian]
20. Zohoor A, Tavakolei A. Religious attitudes status of Bahonar university students, Kerman. Journal of Armaghn Danesh. 2003;17(8):14-20. [Persian]
21. Rejali M, Mostaejeran M. Religious attitudes of freshmen at school of health, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Iran. Journal of Health System Research. 2012;2(8):314-9. [Persian]
22. Sadeghi M, BagherzadehLadari R, Haghshenas M. A Study Of Religious Attitude And Mental Health In Students Of Mazandaran University Of Medical Sciences. Journal of Mazandaran University Medical Science. 2009;75(20):71-5. [Persian]
23. Zakavi AA, Hosseini SH, Azadbakht M, Mohammadpour RA, Jalahi H. Religious attitude of students of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences in 2006-2007. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. 2008;18(66):87-91. [Persian]
24. Sahraian A, Gholami A, Omidvar B. The relationship between religious attitude and happiness in medical students in Shiraz University of Medical Sciences. Journal of Ofogh-e-danesh. 2011;1(17):69-74. [Persian]
25. Pilkington Geoffrey W, Poppleton Pamela K, Robertshaw Gillian. Changes in religious attitude and practices among students during university degree courses. British Journal of Educational Psychology. 1965;35(2):150-7.
26. Stark R. Physiology and faith: Addressing the “universal” gender difference in religious commitment. Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion. 2002;41(3):495-507.
27. Mirmiran, Azadbakht, Azizi. Dietary quality-adherence to the dietary guidelines in Tehranian adolescents: Tehran Lipid and Glucose Study. International journal for vitamin and nutrition research. 2005;75(3):195-200. [Persian]
28. Molazadeh HA, Akrami A, Tohidi H. Report on the experience and working knowledge and practice in the field of consumer groups, food salmand60-69 year city Esfaraen 1390. Salmand. 2011;1(1):20-32. [Persian]
29. Golnaz R, Zainalabidin M, Mad Nasir S, Eddie Chiew F. Non-Muslims’ awareness of Halal principles and related food products in Malaysia. International Food Research Journal. 2010;17(3):667-74. [Persian]
30. Salehi A, Romani S. The Relationship between Lifestyle and Religious Attitudes with Students' Proportionality towards Moderately. Ethics. 2016;18(11):67-94. [Persian]