1. Sherick HM. The thoughtful development of others: A qualitative study of the impact of developmental relationships on chief academic officers in higher education. 2014.
2. Hemmati M-A, Qasemzadeh A. The Role of Knowledge Creation and Its Dimensions in Management Skills of Managers of Tabriz University of Medical Sciences. Depiction of Health. 2016;6(3):16-23.
3. Salari S, Abedini M. Examining the role of management succession planning (MSP) in talent identification and empowerment of human capital in Hormozgan University of Medical Sciences. Hormozgan Medical Journal 2017; 21 (2): 119-128. Soheila Salari, et al Examining the Role of Management Succession Planning Hormozgan Medical Journal. 2017;21(2):120.
4. Sprafke N, editor. Dynamic capabilities and job design: Applying employee empowerment to organizational renewal. EGOS Colloquium conference, Edinburgh UK; 2013.
5. Haile A. Leadership Styles at Haramaya University and Implications for Corporate Success. East African Journal of Sciences. 2017;11(1):51-8.
6. Yamani Dozi sorkhabi M. Examining the state of development planning of public universities in Iran. Quarterly Journal of the Iranian Higher Education Association. 2009;4(1):1-19, [Persian].
7. Ngai EW, Chau DC, Chan T. Information technology, operational, and management competencies for supply chain agility: Findings from case studies. The Journal of Strategic Information Systems. 2011;20(3):232-49.
8. Kurzhals K. Resource recombination in firms from a dynamic capability perspective: Coventry University and Münster University; 2015.
9. Torkzadeh JM, M. Salimi, Q. Forough, B. Academic Empowerment with a Strategic Approach: a Situational Framework for Planning the Development of Bamiyan University, Afghanistan. . Quarterly Journal of Educational Planning Studies. 2017;6(11):133-57,[Persian].
10. Elgamel M. Dynamic organizational capabilities: the joint effect of agility, resilience and empowerment. Journal of Human Resource Management. 2018;6(2):44-9.
11. Wilden R, Gudergan S, Akaka M, Averdung A, Teichert T. The role of cocreation and dynamic capabilities in service provision and performance: A configurational study. Industrial Marketing Management. 2019;78:43-57.
12. Esmail S, Mehdi, M., Behzad, Z. Identifying solutions for improving the management skills of managers in the sales and customer service department of Mazandaran Electricity Distribution Company. 2nd International Conference on Management, Industrial Engineering, Economics and Accounting2019, [Persian].
13. Ashraf S, Zohreh, A. The effect of communication skills on administrative health and organizational commitment of staff and professors of the Center for Higher Education in Applied Scientific Jihad of Nimvar University in Markazi Province. 5th International Conference on Management Science and Accounting 2019, [Persian].
14. Courtney SJ, McGinity R, Gunter H. Educational leadership: Theorising professional practice in neoliberal times: Routledge; 2017.
15. Choi SL, Goh CF, Adam MBH, Tan OK. Transformational leadership, empowerment, and job satisfaction: the mediating role of employee empowerment. Human resources for health. 2016;14(1):73.
16. Wohlgemuth V, Wenzel M, Berger ES, Eisend M. Dynamic capabilities and employee participation: The role of trust and informal control. European Management Journal. 2019;37(6):760-71.
17. Regan S, Laschinger HK, Wong CA. The influence of empowerment, authentic leadership, and professional practice environments on nurses’ perceived interprofessional collaboration. Journal of nursing management. 2016;24(1):E54-E61.
18. Bornay-Barrachina AL-CM, Diaz-Fernandez M. Leadership and dynamic capabilities: the role of HR systems.
19. Kim M, Beehr TA. Organization-based self-esteem and meaningful work mediate effects of empowering leadership on employee behaviors and well-being. Journal of Leadership & Organizational Studies. 2018;25(4):385-98.
20. Knol J, Van Linge R. Innovative behaviour: The effect of structural and psychological empowerment on nurses. Journal of Advanced Nursing. 2009;65(2):359-70.
21. Payne M. In search of youth empowerment in England. Youth empowerment and volunteerism: principles, policies and practices. 2008:137-75.
22. Zollo M, Winter SG. Deliberate learning and the evolution of dynamic capabilities. Organization science. 2002;13(3):339-51.
23. Talkhabi A. S, H. Comparative comparison of creativity in the performance of public relations of governmental and non-governmental organizations of oil companies. Second International Congress on Community Empowerment in Management, Economics, Entrepreneurship and Cultural Engineering,2017, [Persian].
24. Liden RC, Wayne SJ, Sparrowe RT. An examination of the mediating role of psychological empowerment on the relations between the job, interpersonal relationships, and work outcomes. Journal of Applied Psychology. 2000;85(3):407.
25. Mohammadi H. Examining the relationship between inclusive quality management of training group managers and their effectiveness and empowerment. . Educational management innovations (new ideas in educational sciences). 2016;11(2):44-25, [Persian].
26. Kaltenbrunner K, Reichel A. Crisis response via dynamic capabilities: A necessity in NPOs’ capability building. VOLUNTAS: International Journal of Voluntary and Nonprofit Organizations. 2018;29(5):994-1007.
27. Korukonda AR, Watson JG, Rajkumar T. Beyond teams and empowerment: A counterpoint to two common precepts in TQM. SAM Advanced Management Journal. 1999;64(1):29.
28. Tjeldvoll A, Welle-Strand A. A Report on the HEAD-Ache in Norway. European Education. 2009;41(3):60-73.
29. Boje DM, Rosile GA. Where’s the power in empowerment? Answers from Follett and Clegg. The Journal of Applied Behavioral Science. 2001;37(1):90-117.