(1) Safari, S; Safari, I; Sarmadi, M; Farajollah, Mehran. “The investigation of Strategic Planning Models of Universities (A Case Study: Iran's Higher Education); Journal of Educational Strategies in Medical; Year 10, Issue 5; (2017): 397- 406 (Persian)
(2) Ghorbani, F; Montazer, G A. " Designing a system to identify main factors doctoral applicants' selection by using Variable Precision Rough Set Theory "; Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education; Volume 21, Issue 3, (2015):97- 120 (Persian)
(3) Zareei, R, Orangi, A. An Investigation into Admission Criteria in Iranian Universities from the perspective of Experts. Journal of New Approach in Educational Management, Islamic Azad University, Marvdasht Unit, Third Year, No. 4, Winter, (2012): 213-199 (Persian)
(4) Jamali, E; Baghi Yazdel, R. "The challenge of selecting indigenous peoples to test higher education in Iran”. Quarterly Journal of Higher Education, Vol. 8, No. 2, (2016):1- 30 (Persian)
(5) Singer D, McLaughlin JE, Cox WC. The multiple mini-interviews as an admission tool for a PharmD program satellite campus. American journal of pharmaceutical education. 2016 Sep 25;80(7):121.
(6) Azizi, N; Mohammadi, M F. "A study of the applicants’ viewpoints regarding the doctoral admission interviews"; Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education; Volume 21, Issue 4, (2016):51- 69 (Persian)
(7) Faraji Dehsorkhi H, Arasteh H, Navehabrahim A, Abdolahi B. Identifying doctoral admissions criteria: a qualitative study: Qualitative Study"; Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education; Volume 21; Number 4;(2016): 71- 97 (Persian)
(8) Ahmadi S, Jouybari L, Sanagou A. Title: Using Multiple Mini Interviews (MMI) In The Competency Assessment of Candidates for The Ph.D. Entrance Examination. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2016; 16 :263-264 (Persian)
(9)van der Spuy I, Busch A, Bidonde J. Interviewers' experiences with two multiple mini-interview scoring methods used for admission to a master of physical therapy programme. Physiotherapy Canada. 2016; 68(2):179-85.
(10)Pourabbasi, A., Akbari, H., Akhvan, A. A., Haghdoost, A. A., Kheiry, Z., Dehnavieh, R., Rahimi, H., Noori Hekmat, S., Larijani, B. Analysis of Iran's National Medical Education Evolution and Innovation Plan using the Michelle and Scott's model of policymaking. Journal of advances in medical education & professionalism, 2019; 7(1), 20-26.